WPTL Tool #2207, a 20 gallon ShopVac features an outflow filter not present on every shop vacuum. Failure to clean the filter after use may contaminate the next user and will degrade suction power.
To clean the outflow filter, unscrew the cap, unclip the foam filter’s plastic cage, and rinse the filter thoroughly somewhere that won’t clog a drain.
Leave a comment
CUSTOMER RESOURCE BLOG Categories
- EVENT: Rain Barrel Workshop: Saturday, 4/27/2013
- West Philly Tool Library: organize warehouse workday (Jan. 28, 2012)
- Saturday only: Porch sale @ 4722 Baltimore Ave
- LCA Needs long-term roofing maintenance plan/contract for 8 buildings
- Bell transformer short: electrical burning smell in house
- 2003 VW Eurovan GLS for sale $8,375
- Maintaining a ShopVac (for WPTL)