What are you looking for?
If you can see exposed aluminum strands on your service entrance cable, it has frayed to the point where you should replace it. Cost may vary from $750 – $2200, depending on your service capacity (usually between 100A – 200A) and the capacity of your replacement service (for those wanting central air conditioning, an upgrade from 100A to 150A or 200A will often be needed; subsequent solar PV or micro wind power installations over 5kW capacity may be cheaper to install if the existing service is larger than 100A).
CUSTOMER RESOURCE BLOG Categories
- EVENT: Rain Barrel Workshop: Saturday, 4/27/2013
- West Philly Tool Library: organize warehouse workday (Jan. 28, 2012)
- Saturday only: Porch sale @ 4722 Baltimore Ave
- LCA Needs long-term roofing maintenance plan/contract for 8 buildings
- Bell transformer short: electrical burning smell in house
- 2003 VW Eurovan GLS for sale $8,375
- Maintaining a ShopVac (for WPTL)